Customized Solutions from Lowry Orthodontics in Denver
The field of orthodontics treats irregularities of the teeth and jaws, often called malocclusions or bad bites, through a variety of methods. Malocclusions are common, but they can affect the proper function of the teeth, jaw, and mouth, as in speaking or chewing. Lowry Orthodontics in Denver provides a comprehensive initial exam to determine the best course of treatment for your unique situation.
Experienced & Efficient Orthodontic Care
Our team of orthodontic professionals have been treating and enhancing smiles since 2005. Our training comes from Ivy League schools and we stay up to date on the latest technological advancements in treatment procedures. Together, we will discuss your desired outcome and create a plan to treat your malocclusion.
Common problems and malocclusions we treat include:
- Underbite, or lower teeth sitting in front of the upper teeth
- Spacing issues from natural growth patterns or missing teeth
- Upper front teeth protrusion
- Crowding due to insufficient room to erupt
- Crossbite, where upper teeth sit inside lower teeth
- Overbite, or upper front teeth extending out over lower front teeth
- Openbite, or no overlap of upper and lower front teeth
- Mismatched dental midlines, or backbite that does not match
We accept many major insurance plans, and also offer interest-free in-house financing.
Get In Touch
Our dental treatments will give you a beautiful smile. For any questions, please feel free to call or text us! A team member will happily answer your call or reply to your text as we offer 2-way texting.